Friday, November 23, 2012

Sasquashed! De-Evolution of Man

Generally speaking, I don't like to shed light on the misfortunes of others. Now, myself, that's a different story.  We can make fun of me until the cows come home, and we more than likely will be doing a lot of that in the future.  There are however circumstances that by your own moral authority, you must shed light on just because, because, well, it's stupid.

It's sort of like when I made fun of those people that were arrested for hiking in Iran.  That was a big hit in my stand-up act, and I did not feel guilty about it because, well, it was stupid.  Who the hell goes hiking in Iran anyway?  That being said, I was debating on if I should post this story for week or so now.  It truly falls under the same category as the Iranian hikers, so here goes.

I've never been hit by a car


I was reading the newspaper a while back and I saw one of those stories that a comedian looks for.  It said that a Montana man was struck by two, yes, two cars while he was trying to provoke a Bigfoot sighting wearing a Ghillie suit.

Now, I don't know about you, but I use my Ghillie suit for much more important things like - well, that's not important right now.  What's important is that people realize that we, as a people are de-evolving.  The reason I say this is because you know there were a couple of real Sasquatch in the woods watching all this.  One probably turned to the other and said, "You know, we not be the brightest, but we've never been hit by a car."

And that really is what is important.  That people acting like Sasquatch are getting hit by cars and the real Sasquatch has as far as I know, yet to be hit by a car; Or shot for that matter.  I'm sure there a few guys that have been shot trying to do fake Sasquatch sightings.



No comments:

Post a Comment