Sunday, May 6, 2012

Something's wrong with that girl!

My family will often ask me since my divorce why I'm not dating.  I think it's their little way of asking me if I'm gay.  I'm not, I wish I was though.  They seem like they have a hell of a lot of fun together with all the parades and such.  I wish us single people had something like that!  Oh, yeah, we do!  It's  called Mardi Gras.  Well, I've never been there but I have a pretty good idea what goes on.

The real problem is, I can't be with anyone that wants to be with me.  In some strange mental block that I have, I can't be with anyone that wants to be with me.  I think it's sort of like the old quote by comedian Groucho Marx, who once said,  "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member".

My Girl

In the same way I guess, I refuse to be with any woman that would have me as a boyfriend.  Something must be wrong with that girl!  I'm not quite sure what it is, but there must be something there.  And, I don't want to get involved to find out what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment